Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2001 02:15:52 -0700
From:
Mats Norrman <[log in to unmask]>
This writing, which has FAZ's Feuilleton of 11.09.2001 as origin, is I
think a very good example on very good review-writing.  The topic happens
to interest me too.  As I am not an abonnent I don't have access to FAZ
website-news, so I typed it down from paper.  I present it in the articles
original language, but perhaps altavistas masterful babelfish-function can
be used to translate it roughly, should you not read german.  You will then
of course miss the masterful musicality of the writing, but you should at
least get a grip on the content.

   http://hem.passagen.se/perceval/musik/reviews/henze1.html

Mats Norrman