HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
ALLISON MUHAMMAD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 2002 11:48:17 -0500
Hi Tonia!
I agree with you. Our nation is facing some serious political
and economic problems that have far reaching implications
socially that academia will be called on to address.

However, sometimes we just need a bit of room to be funny and
human. I deal with real important issues, conflicts, and
ethical debates seemingly everyday at my university. It helps
that fellow students, professors, and colleagues can come
together sometimes and just be people.

Sincerely,
Allison (your friend from last summer)