From:
Paula Schwinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 13:49:20 -0400
I do not have a complete recording of such, but there is a really fantastic
recording by James Galway on his "Meditations" album of the second movement
of Fantasia para un Gentlehombre.  I also have the composed piece of music
if you are interested, of all the movements.  The transcription that I
have is by Galway, and another co-author(can't remember his name right
off).  I've played it on flute, and am totally in love with his work.

Sincerely,  Paula