From:
Peter Wisse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Apr 2002 08:53:11 +0200
Britta_kotecha asked:

>About the editing, bowing techniques, articulation...  are there any
>bookes you could recommend so I can get a better understanding about
>these discussions? Would be great if you or anybody could help.

Not too long ago the (I think) famous Dutch cellist Anner Bijlsma wrote
a book about just those questions, especially with regard to the Bach
suites, I haven't read nor seen the book myself, but reviewers in the
papers thought highly of it, and considered it as a must have studied,
for all those who wanted to play Bach.  I am nut sure about the language
it is written in, though.

Peter Wisse