From:
Michael Cooper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 02:20:52 -0700
Santu De Silva ([log in to unmask]) wrote:

>How about the least cherished 10 CDs?

I have some suggestions, some of which you may agree have more deserved
places on the list:

*David Helfgott murders Rachmaninoff
*Cortot's "how does this part go?" and "hmm, let's play some notes in
the general vicinity of that A" live Schumann concerto from the 1950's
*Rubinstein's "the piano must be too loud and the orchestra must be
inaudible" Rach 2 from his 7th or 8th decade
*Random Modern Child Prodigy plays All The Notes of the Warhorse Concerto

Off the top of my head.  There are others I am sure.  :)

Michael Cooper