From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 14:25:25 +1000
With not a little trepidation, I seek to query some of the works on our
esteemed moderator's list.  At least Bruckner's 5th and Reicha's Quintet Op
88/5 are in B Flat; there may be others.  The possible source of confusion
is because Bb in German is B, B is H.

Richard Pennycuick

[Yeah, I might have gotten a few wrong, especially those that required
 translation (and often my database work is done in the wee hours, which
 is not exactly conducive to precision).  I'll have to go through and
 review those.  Think of it as a test to see who's paying attention.  -Dave]