From:
Zeev Schor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 12:05:44 +0200
Stuart Sinclair wrote:

>I`d be interested in what list members think of it and what are the
>recommended recordings of these works.

I have not listened to the recording mentioned by Stuart, but I have in my
collection two recordings of these works, which are more recent and each
one is unique in its' own way:

1.  A 1992 recording with Menahem Pressler and the Members of the Beaux
Arts Trio with Kurt Masur and the Gewandhausorchester Leipzig (Philips 438
005-2).

2.  A 1995 "Live" recording with Perlman, Yo Yo Ma and Barenboim with the
Berlin Philharmonic Orchestra (Barenboim conducting) (EMI Classics 7243 5
55516 2 7).

Zeev Schor   E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Israel