Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 3 Apr 2002 02:07:44 +0000
From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
One thing about inner circles is that they can't exist unless those
outside the circle recognize and confer 'inner' status to them.  This is
an alien topic for me; the only inner circle I think about is the one that
I inhabit.

There's a famous book where the hero's professional existence is almost
expunged by a particular vulture-type person.  When this person asks our
hero what he thinks of him, the hero replies, "I don't think of you."
That's the way to operate.

I would like to add that although Robert Peters, the originator of this
thread, states that there are no inner circles of classical music, the fact
that he started the thread reveals that the thought of one is on his mind
and doesn't sit well with him.  Perhaps there's even one or more inner
circles on this List.  Again, if you don't recognize them, they don't
really exist for you.

Don Satz