Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 11 Feb 2002 09:02:35 +0100
From:
Robert Peters <[log in to unmask]>
I am listening to "Sweet Power of Song" these days (Lott, Murray, Johnson)
and simultaneously are updating my computer list of first lines of all the
Lieder and songs I have in my collection.  Unfortunately, there are no song
texts in the edition of "Sweet Power of Song" I could lay my hands on.  So,
are there kind souls out there who can provide me with the first lines or
even full texts of the following songs? Very many thanks in advance!

Louis Abert:
Cache-cache

Ludwig van Beethoven:
Sweet Power of Song WoO 152 No.2
The Elfin Fairies WoO 154 No.1
Oh! would I were but this sweet linnet! WoO 154 No.9
English Bulls, or The Irishman in London WoO 152 No.12

Benjamin Britten:
Mother Comfort

Leo Delibes:
Les trois oiseaux