Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 27 Sep 2001 21:58:57 +0200
From:
Nili Glazer <[log in to unmask]>
To all Artists... (Or those of you who have Artist friends!)

My name is Nili; I am an artist from Copenhagen.  I hope you will accept
this mail with understanding, as it contains important information for
artists.  All I ask is a moment of your time? I'm working on a big
International project, gigcenter.com, a Global Database - Search Engine
for Artists.  This is not a booking agency, it's kind of "International
Yellow Pages for Artists".

The concept:

*-- Anyone looking for a Performing Artist, will be able to find him/her
all 'under one roof'.

*-- A database that is constantly updated by the artists themselves.

*-- A place for artists who are not so happy to use a Computer.  (Mail
us your CV/Resume, photos, audio/video sample) we'll create (and keep
updating) a personal elegant homepage, and an Internet address you can
use as a visit-card.

*-- Artists who have their own homepage can link to them, as well as
display their booking agents and/or band/group members.

*-- You can register as a group or a band.

*-- A homepage in your own language, plus an extra homepage in English (we
will be happy to help you translate from Danish, Norwegian or Swedish to
English.  Free of charge!)

*-- The categories include "Artists", "Musicians", "Entertainers", "Circus
Act", "Producers", "Production Team", "makeup", "costume design",
"photographers" and many more...

Now it's up to you, artists of the world, to take a look at it!  Click
here:  www.gigcenter.com, take a look at "Sample Homepages", read the
"Artist Information".

Would you like to try a sample registration form, email me and I'll send
you a key to try out, no obligations!

Registration can be done directly Online, or contact me at:

Registrations-fees are kept to minimum, only to cover expenses, you will
find our prices on the navigation bar on the left side of the main page.

The Danish gigcenter database can be opened directly at: www.gigcenter.dk.

Thank you for your time, I'm looking forwards to hearing from you!

Nili Glazer
(+45) 3929 3605
www.nilistudio.com