From:
Amy Scurria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2001 10:10:59 EST
For those of you who live in or near NYC, or might even be in the area, I
would love to invite you to the premiere of my new choral work for women's
choir, commissioned by SHE in NYC.  The information is below.

   SHE Concert, Conducted by Sally Hoskins

   Where: Lutheran Church of Grace
          123 W. 71st Street
          Between Broadway and Columbus Avenues

   When: Sunday, May 6th, 3:00 PM

   "SHE has established a tradition of performing free of charge, and
   honoring a NYC based charitable organization at each concert.  At our
   'regular' concerts, those who wish to are invited at intermission to
   donate funds to the charity being spotlighted.

   (This particular concert will be honoring The Fresh Air Fund.)

   In this way, we work toward fulfilling our twin goals of bringing free,
   high quality choral music to new audiences, and honoring the work of our
   city's largely unsung volunteers.  100% of monies donated are forwarded
   to the chosen charitable organization."

   Previous SHE concerts have sponsored

   Dress for Success NY (REVERIE, January 99)
   Doctors Without Borders (RITUAL, November 99)
   The Coalition for the Homeless (GIFTS, May 00)
   Citimeals-on-Wheels (REGINA, November 00)

Most sincerely,
Amy Scurria
Composer
[log in to unmask]            http://www.amyscurria.com