HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Anne Stoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Jun 2001 09:31:19 -0700
Although we have lots of Ponds jars and other varieties, haven't seen
Pompeiian Massage Cream at Playa Vista (Los Angeles area) yet (historics
circa 1925 -- probably too late?). Greenwood records two specimens from
Feature 29 in the Los Angeles Chinatown (1880 - 1933) in Down By the Station
(Greenwood 1996, published by UCLA).

Anne Stoll
Statistical Research, Inc.
Redlands, CA 92373