HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Pat Garrow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 18:45:30 -0500
Leo-

I excavated train depots related to the Memphis & Ohio (M&O) and Louisville
and Nashville (L&N) railroads in Memphis three years ago. The M&O terminal
was built in ca. 1865 and demolished in ca. 1880. The L&N depot was built as
a replacement for the M&O depot on the same sute, and was used into the
twentieth century. Please contact me off list at [log in to unmask]
and give me your address  and I will send you a copy of the report.

Pat Garrow