HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Judy Bense <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 5 Dec 2000 12:48:43 -0600
atta boy Jason!

-----Original Message-----
From: HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Jason
Burns
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2000 11:50 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Florida Underwater Archaeology Conference

Forgive me for the cross-post, I'm just trying to
reach everybody!

The 1st annual Florida Underwater Archaeology
Conference is a reality and this is the Call for
Papers and general info. e-mail for everybody.

The meeting will take place in conjunction with the
Florida Anthropological Society's annual meeting
between May 11-13, 2001 here in St. Augustine,
Florida.
The conference is being held at the Radisson Ponce de
Leon golf & conference resort (904) 824-2821, fax
(904) 824-8254, 1-800-333-3333, www.radisson.com,
conference room rates are available. (Get in touch
with me if you would like alternate lodging.)

Papers will be presented on Saturday, May 12 2001.

Abstracts should be 150 words long and must be
submitted by February 15th, 2001. You may submit by
mail or e-mail. please do not submit by FAX. Please
include the abstract and :

Author(s) name:
Address:
Telephone: (H) and (w)
FAS Member?: If yes, which chapter?
AV needs:
Paper Title:
Biographical Note: current professional or chapter
affiliation, school (for students), etc..

Send to:

Jason M. Burns
Lighthouse Archaeological Maritime Program
81 Lighthouse Avenue
St. Augustine, Florida 32080
(904) 829-0745, x.23 or 24

Please give me your address so I can send out the
conference packets, I am working without a mailing
list here!

If there are any questions or I have forgotten
anything, please let me know.

Jason Burns