HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Barbara J Heath <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 15:00:53 -0400
Hi, I'll step out of the closet.  I'm the Barbara that asked to be taken off
the Got Caliche newsletter list.  I think it's a good thing, I don't want to
impede anyone's access to it. It's just that I work in Piedmont Virginia and
it is just another piece of interesting information that I don't need when I
look at my email.  I wondered if there was another way to distribute it
without it getting mixed in with Histarch. If not, I'll continue to hit
delete.

Thanks.
Barbara Heath (oh, that Barbara...)

Director of Archaeology