HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mike Rodeffer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Nov 2001 08:55:11 -0700
David,

Thanks for your comments below.  We are making some progress on the very
things you mention below.  Costs are somewhat lowered by on-line
transactions, mostly for the member.  We do see charges for credit card
processing and paperwork is still generated on this end....having someone
review charges before they are debited or credited probably will be
essential for a while yet.  As for the idea about the newsletter, I
personally think it would be a good idea.  A new newsletter editor will
take over next year and it may be the time to experiment with putting NL
on-line.

I will forward your comments on to the powers-that-be for their consideration.

Mike