HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
"Henderson, Mark" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 20:50:29 -0700
Ed- If it is ok I will call you Ed if you will call me Mark?  I don't
know anyone in the AmArcs leadership who is on-line.  But the president
of AmArcs is Dan Urriola.  His phone number is listed as 746-1650.  Dave
Rhode at DRI (673-7310)is listed in the Am-Arcs Newsletter "Chippings"
as an "advisor."  If you contact either or both or other leadership I
would be interested in knowing what kind of response you get.  As a
member who has never attended a meeting (because of my distance) but in
contact with some past and current leadership, I would support the
organization helping out (they have helped student projects in the
past).  They may feel this is a little bigger than they are, but between
AmArcs, Nevada Archaeological Association and BLM I would think we might
be able to cobble together some help?  Let me know what kind of
reception you get, if it is cool I might try to get involved if you
wanted?  Good luck. -Mark