HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 08:40:18 -0600
Dear Colleagues:

Here I thought it was so nifty that I could set my LotusNotes email to send
an "out of office" message while I was out of the office for a week or
more. I carefully set it, however, to NOT respond to any messages that were
also addressed to this list.

When I got back to the office, I found that a number of you had received an
"out of office" message from me. My sincere apologies, as most of you don't
know me and probably don't have the foggiest where the message even came
from.

I further noticed that I had a number of similar "out of office" messages
from other HISTARCHERs who were using the same tool on their email
software.

Question: Does anyone out there know what we might be doing wrong in
setting our "exceptions" profile?

Thanks in advance?

Cathy Spude
National