HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Anne Stoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:17:08 -0700
Ron,

Having seen the wooden shed in question at the Ruiz-Alvarado-Johson Adobe, I
stand by my suggestion that it may have functioned as a lath house for
growing sensitive plants and cuttings (orchids, geraniums, and the like).
The San Diego area has the climate and tradition for such practices.

Anne Stoll
Statistical Research, Inc.