From:
Bruce Alan Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 2001 21:19:20 -0500
I have heard this too; according to one article I read (and I don't
remember where or when), on one of his youthful trips to England he met
with Sir Isaac Newton.  (I don't know if this is true or not.  If anyone
can confirm, I shall be glad to hear it; if anyone can refute it, I will
most humbly stand corrected.

It is my understanding that mathematical and musical aptitude often go
together.

"Bruce Alan Wilson" <[log in to unmask]>