HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Anne Bickford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Jun 2001 13:09:11 +1000
Nadia,
Your reply about brothels was very interesting but like Mary
Beaudry I have to really strain to read this tiny font size
you used. I support Mary in her earlier post when she asked
for people not to send messages in that tiny type.  I do
have a thing here where I can select your type and make its
size bigger, but why all the hassle? Can't your font size be
bigger in the first place? This is directed at all the
others who do this, not only you Nadia.
Annie
Anne Bickford
Heritage Consultants
135 Catherine St. Leichhardt NSW 2040 Australia
Ph: 02/95699672  Fax: 02/95500261