HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
john hyett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 15:57:21 -0800
Much better than dowsing rods is the technique used by some exponants of
alternative archaeology. Using this method the archaeologist sits under
a pyramid and focuses his/her attention on a set of crystals while
getting in touch with the feminine side of the great earth mother. It
also helps if the cigarette that is being smoked is made of that funny
green tobacco. No excavations or hard field work, the answers just come
to you man!
Same compost different day
John