Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 12:30:26 -0500
From:
Santu De Silva <[log in to unmask]>
And on the eighth day, god looked at his creation and said:  what will the
man do if he gets a packet from Amazon.com? The woman will get on his case.
I shall create great Lists, so that he may express his joy to his creator,
and to his fellow list members.

Guess what, people:

Bach & Handel solo cantatas & vocal works
    Janet Baker, Yehudi Menuhin, Neville Marriner, Raymond Leppard

Brandenburg Concertos 1, 2, & 6, Academy of
    St MITF, Marriner, recondtructions by Thurston Dart.  (This is the
    version with the horn instead of the trumpet.  I mentioned that once
    and everybody asked what I had been smoking.)

The Art of Fugue, Glenn Gould.

Gluck: Orphee et Eurydice, Magdalena Kozena,
    Madeline Bender, Gardiner, Monteverdi Choir, ORR.  <DVD>

Beatles: Magical Mystery Tour

<sigh> It's going to be hard to concentrate on work

Arch