Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 05:59:45 +0200
From:
Mats Norrman <[log in to unmask]>
Steve Schwartz <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>I loved these concertos.  First works I've heard by this composer, and
>I will certainly seek out more.  I've ordered a disc of orchestral works
>(BIS CD-1027): Prillar and the Sun God Symphony, conducted by Ole Ruud.

Also very fine is set of Norwegian folk tunes (which includes some Tveitt)
played by Leif Ove Andsnes at EMI CDC 56541.  The disc was a nominated
candidate for a Grammy a few year back, and not for nothing.

There is also a very interesting collection of folksong studies (as many
as 100) named "Folktunes from Hardanger" op.151:1/2, also with Stavanger
SO/Ole Ruud.

Mats Norrman