Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Janos Gereben <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 18:56:38 -0800
No longer living on the right (meaning Left) coast, but rather in NYC, the
formidable and revered Marni Nixon dropped out of sight, at least of mine,
alas.

And so, I very much appreciated mail today from Anne Nonnemacher -- a young
and terrific singer in the Met Chorus (known to us, Leftcoasters, from the
Oregon Bach Festival) -- "locating" Marni.

She will, the message said, give a master class this Sunday (2/4) at 7
p.m., at Christ & St.  Stephen's Church, 120 West 69th Street, NYC.  The
event is produced by John Russell, of the NY Verismo Opera Company.

I don't think I can make it, much as I'd like to (she still owes me a
return match after soundly trashing me on a Seattle tennis court in the
last century), but all you locals:  hele on!

Janos Gereben/SF, CA