From:
Lynn Shea <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Feb 2001 07:56:41 EST
Hi Andrea,
you write;
>>Look, I already admitted that I am not an LC and therefore not QUALIFIED =
comment.  You do NOT need to beat me over the head with this.<<

I have been following this thread as an interested, objective bystander and
felt I had to comment. The subject; the original idea/question and it's
debating and fine tuning of ideas. After reading your last post (stating very
much the same as the above), I was confused and went back over the additional
replies and couldn't find anything that sounded derogatory or insulting to
you or your input.
There are many non LC/ Lactnet posters and this fact certainly does not
disqualify them or you from sharing with the rest of us!
I am not finding fault with you for feeling hurt. I know that I have felt
that way in the past as well but try to assume the best voice behind the
words on the screen. Kathleen has very eloquently made suggestions regarding
this in the past and I printed it and placed it next to my monitor!
Lynn Shea Rn,Bsn,Ibclc
Franklin,Massachusetts