From:
michael Bassett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 06:45:34 -0500
On Tue, 6 Feb 2001 20:56:41 -0500, Becky boehm <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Spring is on its way.

I'm not sure when it will show up but I snow shoed into two apiaries
yesterday to remove the snow from the entrance, it's not that easy when
you have to lay on the snow because your arm isn't long enough.  the snow
was half way up on the third deep chamber. figured I would clean them out
as they haven't been out since early Dec and it may get up to 50 the
end of this week.

Mike Bassett
central Mass and Conn.