Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
Date:
Sat, 19 May 2001 14:33:50 -0600
Hi:

Does anyone know whether companies, groups, or individuals in countries
around the world keep samples of their honey from different regions of
their respective countries over long periods of time (yrs or decades) for
scientific, agricultural, or cultural uses?  We are interested in finding
such samples, if they exist.

We have found some individuals who keep a sample from every year of
production, dating back into the 1950s.  We also know that ancient tombs
sometimes have vessels containing honey.

Thanks

Jerry

Jerry J. Bromenshenk
http://www.umt.edu/biology/bees