HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
geoff carver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2001 09:40:38 +0200
sorry for the cross-posting (and attachments, for those of you with slow modems
and lists which delete same; i did zip the files down to try to save space) -
the following was directed to members of the EAA (european association of
archaeologists) regarding the annual meeting, but might be of interest to many
others -

> Dear EAA Members,
>
> It is soon time for the great event of the year, the EAA Conference!
>
> This email is sent out to inform you about the third mailing from the
>  Esslingen Conference Organisers (1). This year's conference will be held in
>  Esslingen, situated just outside Stuttgart, in Germany.
>
> If you are interested in attending and haven t registered for the conference,
>  please use the attached registration form (2)! Registration deadline is set
>  to the 31st of July. After that date the registration fee will be higher.
>  Just fill out the form with payment details and fax it to +711 3512 2912. It
>  is also possible to send an electronic registration through the Esslingen
>  web-site: http://www.esslingen.de/eaa2001.
>
> The timetable for the sessions (3) and a programme (4) are also attached here.
>
> All attachments are pdf-files and will soon be available on our web-site
>  http://www.e-a-a.org under the "news" button, incase downloadning problems
>  would occur.
>
> We are looking forward to meet  you in Esslingen!
>
> Sincerely Yours,
> Petra
>
> Petra Ottosson Nordin
> EAA Secretariat