From:
Barry Birkey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 09:32:18 -0600
> comes to painting equipment, there has got to be a better way than using a
> brush!  I use latex paint and 3" brush.  Can latex be sprayed with an air
> sprayer?  If so how much do I cut it?  Any other paint application
> suggestions?  Thanks!
> Scott

Rollers are much faster. Get one of the mini rollers (about 1" dia.) as they
won't be too messy with too much paint at once and they are very easy to
work with. If you're painting a lot of supers at once, a standard 9" roller
would work better as you could stand all the supers side by side and do them
all at once.

-Barry