From:
Viktor Sten <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Jan 2001 17:17:16 -0500
Wax moth worms are widely used as food for insect eating
exotic animals and distributed by mail order across USA/Canada
also it is my understanding that some animal lovers will breed
the little rascals themselves all year round, it stands to reason
that some will escape. This in my opinion is a major reason
they reestablish themselves every summer in the north.

Viktor in Ontario