Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
From:
al picketts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Apr 2001 15:25:10 -0300
Bob,
I hear what you're saying and I agree. Imidacloprid will probably stay on
the market for as long as there are people who are willing to pay for it
regardless of the destruction it does. Beekeepers and butterfly watchers
don't seem to carry much weight with government or big business.  Could we
be witnessing the demise of beekeeping.  Or maybe, just maybe, if we scream
loud enough and stomp our feet hard enough we could recruit many more people
who feel strongly about the little creatures of the world and the food we
eat and the water we drink.  The more people we tell the more people will be
doing the telling until so many people are upset that something will have to
be done. Upset people worry politicians and the more worried politicians are
the more will be done. That too is a fact of life.
At this point, though, I would be happy to see some *independent* research
done to shed more light on the problem.
Regards
Al