From:
Gretchen Ehrenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jan 2001 22:57:50 -0000
Sometimes, I suspect we (classical music listeners/recording purchasers)
take a too passive attitude towards the purveyors of music.  Let me be more
succinct.  If we want something, ask for it.  My best friend is a buyer for
Tower and I asked him last night how some of the obscure things I have seen
in his branch store show up.  He replied, "I know what my customers want
and buy therefore I do my ordering based on that".  If we want something,
perhaps we should ask.

Gretchen Ehrenberg