HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

"J. H. Brothers" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 13:17:17 -0400
I don't know how successful your attempts to boost SIA membership were
at SHA.  I suspect that the prominence given the SIA display, shoe
horned between a couple of other displays and in relative darkness, is
somewhat indicative of its relative significance.  As I gave an
industrial archaeology presentation at SHA, I obviously think that
industrial archaeology is important and should play a greater role.

As an aside, how much overlap is there with nautical archaeology
organizations?

James Brothers