Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 13:46:10 -0700
7bit
From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
> Allen's web pages have on imidacloprid have not been updated for awhile.

I am looking for URLs to add or text to cut-and-paste.  The actual updating is
not difficult for me, but the research and organisation takes time and
commitment.  I am always glad to get something I can just drop into a page or
link.  I think the topic is important.  If you see something email it to me.
Please spoon feed me, folks.

> In fact I don't know where you get the time to do all the things
> you do, and I am quite convinced that you are actually three different
> people all using the persona of Allen Dick in cyberspace.

Actually I'm a bot.

I have recently received copies of Peter Dillon's presentation at Moncton and
shall ask for his permission to post it or excerpts on the site.

http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/
---
For three days after death, hair and fingernails continue to grow but phone
calls taper off. -- Johnny Carson