Date:
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 22:01:43 +0000
Hi to all,
Many individuals have commented on the fact that the reasons behind the
recent
french beekeepers demonstration were only on the net in French - a
problem!

I have at last managed to find time to translate into English - It makes
for good reading and again
explains why we are fighting for the removal of the molecule
Imidacloprid from the market.

This problem will not remain in the backyard of other beekeepers, as
many others are now
experiencing what we had several years back.

If you wish to read the article then

Go to http://www.beekeeping.com/index_us.htm
then click on "New Pages" then click on
"16/11/00 - A Stricken Sector of Production in Apiculture: Beekeeping,
hit
in full flight".

Send me your comments - what a silly invitation!

Regards
Peter