Date:
Fri, 17 Nov 2000 10:51:27 -0800
Hi all,

Has anyone on the list come up with any good ideas to get young people to eat comb honey?  Anyone with any good marketing strategies to do this?  Since I'm only 25 and can understand the # 1 reason young people don't eat comb honey.  Which I believe is they've never had it!  Fortunately for me my father was a beekeeper and I was allowed to have some comb.  My only idea was  to cut up a few sections into 1 inch pieces and charge 50 cents.  This way kids (anyone) could try some comb without being concerned with the price or whether or not they like it.  Please send comment and suggestions.

Clayton Huestis
Crown Point, NY

45 colonies & wanting to ensure the generation will still like comb honey!