HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Megan Springate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 18:28:24 -0400
Hi, Bill

I have a page of ice cutting / refrigeration references avail. online at
http://www.digitalpresence.com/histarch/ice.html

There are a couple of references I'm working on transcribing to the web, as
they are very interesting, and very hard to find, especially Moore's early
1803 description of a refrigerator.

Hope this helps,
Megan Springate