From:
John Detwiler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 1999 00:36:02 EST
I just subscribed to the list the other day, and first of all, I'm
quite impressed by everything I see posted (if that says anything...
I'm sixteen years old).  It makes me even prouder than usual that I love
CM.  The second thing, I'm curious about how many other high schoolers
there are on this list.  I've lately been disappointed because, in a school
of two thousand people, I only know of one other person with whom I can
carry on a decent conversation about CM.  So any other high schoolers out
there, I'd like to hear from you.  You can either write to me personally
([log in to unmask]) or through the list, because I think others might be
curious about the state of CM among us younger people.  Let's see how this
turns out.

~John~
"Without music, life would be a mistake" -Nietchze