From:
Len Mullenger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 06:45:53 -0000
Music on the Web (UK) http://come.to/musicweb
New for March

We have been experiencing problems with our Force9 ISP.  The site has been
either unavailable or running very slowly.  We trust this will be resolved
although it has been happening for several months.  However, an improvement
has been detected since the site collapsed last weekend.  As a temporary
measure we have opened a second site for CD reviews only.  Classical and
Film Music CD reviews for the last three months are duplicated at:
http://www2.prestel.co.uk/musicweb/index.htm

New Composer sites:

Ronald Stevenson:
http://www.musicweb.force9.co.uk/music/wright/stevenson.htm