From:
Mark Seeley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jan 1999 14:51:25 -0500
Since Wednesday, I have focused only on the first and third quartet
-- playing each one each afternoon.  No complaints yet from any of
my co-workers although I suspect they are questioning my sanity!  No
discussion either!  One Harvard-educated professor did peek in my office
and said something in Russian.  The first is growing on me, especially the
first two movements, but the final mvt.  still seems out of place to me.

Next week will be two and four.  Thanks for all the encouragement.

Mark