From:
"Alexander G. Burchell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 10:29:02 -0700
The "Santur" is a Persian classical instrument that is similar to a
hammer-dulcimer.  There are a lot of recordings available, try the Auvidis
Ethnic label, I forget the name.  I have a recording by Majid Kiani and it
is excellent.  I purchased it at a small shop specializing in Persian music
in Westwood, California.

See the following URL for more information:

        http://internetserver.com/~beigi/music/review.html

Best wishes,
Alexander G. Burchell
Wilshire Associates