From:
Ian Crisp <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 23:44:21 +0100
Voting for a poll this Christmas currently stands like this:

For: 2
Against: 1

With a list membership of close to one thousand, a turn-out of 0.3% carries
a strong message by itself.  If there are any more "For" voters out there,
you'll have to work a lot harder than that to persuade me to run a poll
this time.  Otherwise - which looks about 99.7% certain - I'll be taking
this year off.  And probably more.

Now going back to the lurk mode I've been in recently.  After some
three years of active contribution, it's been interesting to sit in the
background and watch debates go by without taking part.  Gives a different
perspective.

Ian Crisp