From:
John White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 13:35:53 +0100
Could I remind Kevin Sutton that the Decophone is a very difficult
instrument to play.  The player must keep his tongue in his cheek all the
time he is blowing it.  That is why such music is generally written for
two instrumentalists, so that they can take it in turn to rest.

I think this argument about music and its nature has gone on long enough.
So long as there's enough tune in it for me to whistle as I pedal along on
my bike, I'm not much bothered about how it is classified.

"John White" <[log in to unmask]>