Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2000 23:01:15 +1300
From:
Felix Delbruck <[log in to unmask]>
Deryk Barker wrote:

>most of what passes for 'live' these days are put
>together from often 2 or more concerts plus the dress rehearsal plus even
>a patch-up session afterwards (the 'live' Karajan mahler 9 For Instance)

Where did you get this information from? I'm not insisting that the
recording is completely undoctored, but I did understand it to represent the
final performance of the symphony in Berlin, with perhaps minor patches here
and there (and even that I'm not sure about, as the playing isn't flawless).

Felix Delbruck