Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 18:33:36 -0500
From:
Bernard Chasan <[log in to unmask]>
Yes, I remember listening to him.  first in NYC, later in Boston.  As I
remember it the music he loved was OTW (out of this world) or superOTW.  He
loved large baroque choral works most of all, I think, and he put Vivaldi
on the same level as Beethoven.  He went by one name only because, as the
announcer always stated, he considered first names an anachronism in the
arts - or something like that!!!

Professor Bernard Chasan
Physics Department, Boston University