From:
John Keim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 12:37:33 -0600
I need to purchase about 150 pounds of pollen substitute for this spring,
but the shipping is killing me for such a miniscule amount.

I have tried a couple of supply houses close to me, but neither stock it,
and I hate to bother the commercial producers in my area.

My apiary is in Northeast Kansas, so southeast Nebraska, western Missouri,
and even southwest Iowa would be within the realm of possibility of customer
pick-up. Anyone know of distributors in these areas, or have other ideas?
Thanks.

John Keim
Keim Apiaries
Fairview, Kansas