HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Charles Adkins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 08:22:32 -0900
There are reports of military surplus sales in the report of the HOFF STORE
and in a history of DuPont.  Could it be that more than munitions were
sold.  The DuPont history intimated that after any war action the US
government sold off all extra supplies they had acquired, as soon as
possible, to a peace time level.  This might have included ceramic items as
well.

CA

<[log in to unmask]>@asu.edu> on 02/28/2001 02:15:41 PM

Please respond to HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY <[log in to unmask]>

Sent by:  HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY <[log in to unmask]>