HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jack Wynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 19:24:02 -0500
I don't have resources at hand, but Dr. Ervan Garrison, at the Univ of Ga
teaches "shallow seismology" classes each summer at the Scull Shoals site
(19th century mill village).  He teaches his students the use of Ground
Penetrating Radar, magnetometers, and assorted other magic boxes.  I suggest
you contact him at UGA:  [log in to unmask]
Hope this helps!
cheers, jack wynn