HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mark Henderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 11:28:44 -0800
Dave- Thank you for your assessment of the ECM's performance in the
Midwest.  Would it be a reasonable assumption that in the low humidity,
cooler climate at Wingate this might not be as big a problem?  Secondly
are you using facilities that have climate controls or ones that are
subject only to ambient conditions?  Lastly, it seems to me that the
expansion of commercial warehousing in Flagstaff, Arizona because of
climate and transportation considerations (to market to population
centers in Southern Arizona and California) may have some relevance to
financial considerations for establishment or regional curatorial
facilities. -Mark
Mark Henderson
Ely, Nevada